Park in the town centre, each to their own !
Free car parks
Park on the free car parks just outside the city, hop on the free Vitenville shuttle bus and you’ll be in the town centre in a matter of minutes.
A network of free shuttle buses provided by the Greater Dax council enables drivers to park outside town and take free public transport to the centre.
Free car parks at the edge of town connected to the city center by free shuttle:
– Parking de la Torte > Cathédrale
– Parking pont des arènes > Place St-Pierre
– Parking pont des arènes > Fontaine Chaude
– Parking de la Chalosse > Cathédrale
Town centre car parks
These car parks are free for the first hour with discounted rates for subsequent hours.
• Parking des Berges
• Parking Chanzy
• Place de la Tannerie (Sablar)
• Place de l’écarteur (Arènes)
• Place du Chanoine Bordes
• Place Saint-Pierre
Balcon de l’Adour car park and the new Rue Chanzy car park (both in the town centre) mean you can park near the shops.
Further information on the Dax Town Hall website
– Half an hour free of charge in sectors 1 and 2
– Free in sectors 1 and 2 for the lunch break from 12h30 to 14h
– Free evening in sectors 1 and 2 from 18h to 8h30
– 1 hour free in sector 3 in the parkings
– Free all day from monday to saturday on the parking relay peripherals in sector 4 with the free shuttles Vitenville